Local Authorities/Public Sector Bodies
Our highly flexible, well-regarded training and consultancy is drawn from our practical experience of working with autistic people and is hands on, informative, innovative and creative. Through theory, videos and creative activities, and honest discussions, we support companies and organisations both face-to-face and online.
We can offer:
- Opportunities for your employees to participate in our work
- Bespoke, practical training from one of our autism specialists to give your colleagues an insight into autism and neurodivergence in the community and the workplace. Depending on the level of support, this might range from one lunchtime learning session to a regular training programme at your offices plus ongoing support
- Bitesize digital training for employees to access in their own time, including: Autism Awareness; My Neurodivergent Colleague; Managing Neurodiversity in Your Team; and Recruiting Neurodivergent Talent
- A tailored programme of fundraising activities for your company
- A Partnership Manager to help to engage your staff in our partnership and to keep you updated on the impact of your support
- Support for neurodivergent individuals with varying needs in your team, whether one-to-one or group coaching/mentoring
- Opportunities to promote your brand on our materials and to our supporters/newsletter subscribers
For a conversation about your company’s support for Resources for Autism, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0208 458 3259.