“Thank you [RfA] for your support, we are so incredibly grateful. [They] gave me great information and support. She is very patient and kind.”
We are committed to providing a personalized and structured approach to developing comprehensive behaviour plans, specifically tailored to support autistic children, young people, and adults, along with their families. Our mission is clear: to equip one with positive behaviour management strategies that enable individuals to reach their full potential, often prevent family breakdown.
We believe in collaboration, and the individual/family are an integral part of the process.
Our approach involves:
- Initial Assessment Meeting and Observation: Led by our Behaviour Manager or Head of Behaviour Support, we begin with a comprehensive assessment that considers one’s unique situation and challenges.
- Development of Bespoke Behaviour Support Plan: Based on our assessment, we create a tailored Behaviour Support Plan bespoke to each individual’s desired outcomes.
- Home Visit: Our experts will visit the home to model and implement the strategies outlined in the Behaviour Support Plan.
- Key Professionals Involvement: We collaborate with key professionals when necessary to ensure a holistic approach to support.
- Follow-up and Review: We maintain continuous contact with the family through follow-up calls and meetings to assess progress and make any necessary adjustments.
- Final Report: We provide the family/professionals with a comprehensive report that evaluates the outcomes and progress achieved.
The time required for this process may vary depending on the case, but typically, the initial observation, assessment, and development of the Positive Behaviour Plan can be completed within 1-3 weeks.
Our mission is to create a more understanding, nurturing, and supportive environment for autistic individuals with complex needs to be seen, understood and enabled to thrive.
For more information on how to access our Behaviour services, please contact:
Head of Behaviour and Quality: Davina at email@example.com
For London referrals – Office: 02084583259
West Midlands referrals – Kelly Reed: 07458 305535
Referrals to our behaviour team are usually via your social worker and are paid for by a Local Authority.